On those busy nights where you don’t have time to make something complicated here is a one pot dish that can be made from ingredients in your pantry in no time flat.
Aunt Peggy’s Quick Ramen Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 ramen noodle packages with beef flavor packets
- 2 cups water
- 1 can stewed tomatoes + liquid
- 1 can corn + liquid
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
Brown the meat in a large skillet and drain off the fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on medium low for 30 minutes.
- NYC ramen map (kottke.org)
- Tater-Topped Casserole (kraftrecipes.com)
- Quick and Delicious Recipes With Ramen Noodles (japanese.answers.com)
- How To Make A Ramen Burger Big Mac (uniquedaily.com)
- ramen burger (instructables.com)
- NYC Food Truck Lunch: Spicy Pork Ramen From Bob & Jo (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- imabonehead: Notions & Notations of a Novice Cook – Making Ramen Burger (peegaw.tumblr.com)
- Day for Dumplings (derivativedishes.wordpress.com)
- Pre-Concert Dinner (ramenrun.com)