Barbecued Beef Cubes
- 3 lbs beef cubes
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups catsup
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup swater
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Diamond kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black cracked peppercorns
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pour vegetable oil into a skillet and brown beef cubes. Transfer to roasting pan.
Add onions to vegetable oil in skillet and brown lightly.
Add the rest of the ingredients to make sauce and simmer in skillet for 5 minutes.
Pour sauce over cubes in roasting pan.
Cover and bake for 2 hours until tender
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions with Creamy Cafe Balsamic Sauce (ochealthycoffee.wordpress.com)
- Barbecued Beef (teenscancooktoo.wordpress.com)
- Konscious Mongolian Beef (konsciouskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Barbecue-Style Chicken (kraftrecipes.com)
- Barbecued Buffalo Wings (unspokencures.com)
- Daenerys Targaryen Chicken a.k.a Dragon Chicken (theorangepotato.wordpress.com)
- Chicken in Balsamic Barbecue Sauce Recipe by Geoffrey Kachale Banda (geoffreykachalebandarecipe.wordpress.com)