This quick and easy dish is perfect for large gatherings, potlucks, and picnics. It is heavy, hearty, and not for the weak of stomach. So next time you need a dish to feed a crowd make some delicious cheesy potatoes.
- 2 pounds hash browns
- yellow onion, diced
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 9 x 13 dish.
Bake for 50 minutes.
Take the potatoes out of the oven and top with shredded cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes (kansamuse.me)
- Cheesy Shepherd’s Pie Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Going Meatless for #Elf4Health (planetmarsz.wordpress.com)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Candied Orange Peel (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Cheesy Potatoes with Ham (ffswap.wordpress.com)
- Curry Cauliflower Soup (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Cheesy Potatoes Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Creamed Onions (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Jamaican Jerk Soup (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)