My husband loves these cookies and gets very excited whenever they grace our kitchen. These cookies are super sweet so if you aren’t craving for a sugar bomb look somewhere else. These cookies are more chip than dough so don’t worry if the dough seems to be barely there. You’re making these cookies for the chips, not the dough, right? That’s what I thought!
Triple Chip Cookies
- 2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Diamond kosher salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahreneheit and spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
Stir together the melted butter with the granulated and dark brown sugar.
Add the vanilla, baking soda and kosher salt.
Let mixture cool for 5 minutes.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in 2 cups of the all-purpose flour.
Slowly stir in the chips.
Then stir in the last 3 cups of all-purpose flour. The batter will be stiff.
Bake 10- 12 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack and then transfer to an airtight container with a slice of bread to keep fresh.
- Christmas Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Triple M Cookies (remotecontrolproof.wordpress.com)
- Winter Triple Chip Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (eunicakes.wordpress.com)
- Salty & sweet Deep Dish pretzel Sugar cookies (cupoftea3.wordpress.com)
- Nieman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Snickerdoodles (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate chip cookies 🙂 – A good winter time snack… (mistfost.wordpress.com)
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Brownies with Sel Gris (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)