These are a winter version of the Triple Chip Cookies my husband loves. They are fun holiday cookie that everyone will love.
Winter Triple Chip Cookies
- 2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons Diamond kosher salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Peppermint Chunk chips
- 1 cup Creme de Menthe chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahreneheit and spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
Stir together the melted butter with the granulated and dark brown sugar.
Add the vanilla, baking soda and kosher salt.
Let mixture cool for 5 minutes.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in 2 cups of the all-purpose flour.
Slowly stir in the chips.
Then stir in the last 3 cups of all-purpose flour. The batter will be stiff.
Bake 10- 12 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack and then transfer to an airtight container with a slice of bread to keep fresh.
- Dark Chocolate Cookies with White Choc Chips (createbakemake.com)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (activearmywife.wordpress.com)
- Triple M Cookies (remotecontrolproof.wordpress.com)
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Brownies with Sel Gris (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Winter Triple Chip Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Triple Chip Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Nieman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Gingersnaps: The Smell of Christmas in Your Kitchen (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)