The secret to a super moist pumpkin bread is liquid honey. This bread is so good I make it almost every week.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Diamond kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (fresh is best)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves (fresh is best)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, water, granulated sugar and honey until well blended.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg,and cloves.
Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
Pour into the prepared pans. Bake for 30 -40 minutes. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour and wrap in plastic. Store in fridge or freezer.
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Bread (thatorganicgarden.wordpress.com)
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread (authenticdiva.wordpress.com)
- Honey-Flax Pumpkin Bread. (homemadeincredible.wordpress.com)
- The Comfort of Home…and a Pumpkin Bread Recipe, Too (jenniferwolfe.net)
- Perfect Pumpkin Bread (sunnysidelane.org)
- Easy Pumpkin Bread (veggloverherbaltraditions.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Bread (facefashionfabulous.com)
- Pumpkin Bread (atasteandsliceofhome.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Bread Recipe (glutenfreelifecoaching.wordpress.com)