Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I am excited to make some homemade cranberry sauce. It graces our table every year to compliment the roast turkey but it goes with chicken, on sandwiches, even on steak. Cranberry sauce is delicious on pancakes and ice cream so don’t be afraid to make a bunch because you’ll find a million ways to use it. It is an easy and versatile recipe that can be thrown into a crockpot and left to cook. Leaving you free to get on with your busy day.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
Combine sugar and water in a 3 ½ quart slow cooker. Add cranberries and stir. Cook, covered on high for 1 ½ hours. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Easy Cranberry Sauce (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Orange Cranberry Sauce (greattastebuds.wordpress.com)
- 10 Cranberry Recipes: Sauce, Pies, Cocktails, and More! (news.health.com)
- Cranberry Swirl Challah (spontaneoustomato.com)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce with a Twist (michellesrecipebinder.wordpress.com)
- What to do with – Leftover Cranberry sauce (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce (traveledeats.wordpress.com)
- Get Sauced Cranberry Style This Thanksgiving: A Homemade Recipe (dcdaydrifter.com)
- Lime, Ginger, and Cranberry Sauce (airrunn.wordpress.com)