Shrimp tartlets are an easy appetizer to make for upcoming holiday parties. We usually make these for New Years Eve and munch on them while we watch the ball drop. They also freeze well so you can re-heat them in the oven for a snack anytime.
Makes 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 250 mL Pastry Flour
- 3/4 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- l large egg
- 1 cup grated Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Diamond kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
Move rack inside oven to the bottom level and then preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Beat the butter and the cream cheese in a medium size bowl until smooth.
Stir in the pastry flour until a soft dough forms.
Divide the dough into 24 equal size balls.
Press in dough into tartlet pans or mini muffin pans.
Divide the shrimp evenly between the tartlet shells.
In a food processor blend the remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour over shrimp in each tartlet until 3/4 full.
Bake 20 – 25 mninutes.
Let the tartlets stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Tartlets (theundergroundgourmet.wordpress.com)
- Easy Shrimp Pasta For Two Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Stilton and Chive Tartlets (britishblokescooking.wordpress.com)
- Apple Pear Tartlets (flourandfancy.com)
- Pumpkin Tartlets (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Pear Tartlets (fo0dbl0g.wordpress.com)
- Sweet pastry dough (theundergroundgourmet.wordpress.com)
- Fluffiest Buttermilk Biscuits (thegreatamericanfeast.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)